View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #13
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Oho, not just natural science event history My mistake heh...

John Adams by David McCullough

Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

Justinian's Flea by William Rosen

Race of the Century: The Heroic True Story of the 1908 New York to Paris Auto Race by Julie M. Fenster

Empire of Blue Water: Captain Morgan's Great Pirate Army, the Epic Battle for the Americas, and the Catastrophe That Ended the Outlaws' Bloody Reign by Stephan Talty

Best Historical novels - Dorothy Dunnett's Niccolo Rising and Patrick O'Brian's Master and Commander (better than the movie and actually the movie was taken from books 5-6 of the series I think). Not an ebook though as far as I know and to my regret.

Last edited by wayspooled; 08-15-2009 at 10:51 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote