View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 02:04 AM   #5
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Problem solved, it was a nightmare.

I had t delete all 107 collections from both the cloud and my Oasis. Then create the collections on my Oasis one be by one adding my books into them. I am just lucky I had only about 200 books loaded from calibre so far on the kindle.

I still 70+ collections to create and hundreds of books to add.

But being able to see my collections and just those books not already in my library makes the job so much easier.

A dream would one day being able to create a collection within Calibre and load to my kindle.

A big thank you to those who tried to help
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote