View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 02:33 AM   #1
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Voyage Collection List View Issue

I am hoping somebody can help with this problem. My previous Kindle was the Voyage, I now have a Kindle Oasis 3 2019.

With my old Kindle, I could load books via Calibre and be able to view them in list view, I could then select them and add to a collection, once I did that they were no longer visible. My problem with the Oasis is they stay visible. to me this is a nightmare when it comes to adding books, I have pages and pages of books to go through.

I really want to view it as I did with Voyage. List view showing all collections followed by all lose books, not in collections. Books in collections only visible within the collection.

What am I doing wrong?

Any assistance very much appreciated.
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote