Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #426
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Several people contributed fan-made covers for some of his books when they were first getting popular (early 2012 or so) and he posted them on his website. I don't think most of them were ever used, although he may have talked to some of the artists for later covers, I am not sure.
That's it exactly. Jasper sent me that WOOL cover as a gift. He also sent one for my first Molly book. I commissioned him for three more Molly covers, which he's just wrapping up. And when I moved from LSI to CreateSpace for my printing, I decided to update the covers with Jasper's art. My covers sucked in comparison.

-Hugh
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote