View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #272
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Ok, I thought I was ok with this new format but GEESH! What I want to know is why when I move a book from Wish List to Hold, doesn't the application automatically remove the book from the Wish List.

The program should be smart enough to do this. Did Overdrive secure any ACTUAL customers before making these idiotic changes? Hell, they could have secured a boatload of users here at MR for usability beta testing.

Not liking this new app!
At this point I be happy with just removing the book from the wish. As of now I have to go to book details to do this. Remove from Wishlist is not working.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote