View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #1676
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I had the same problem and got a refund. Couldn't download the book and they didn't know what to do about it. So I got credit.

Hopefully they will be able to resolve to problem so you can download the book instead of having to insist on a refund...
I'll try again later today...then start complaining. Ebook is my first choice.

I'm actually wondering if there is a glitch in the system - it let me use the coupon and wasn't supposed to?
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote