View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #1671
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Thanks GOAT! I just purchased "Lee Child's Jack Reacher Books 1-6" for $32.39. A savings of $21.60 using VoucherCodes40.

Too bad the Kobo site won't let me download it!
This is the first time I have had this problem.
Are you getting an error message similar to the attachment?

I bought a book (Knave's Wager) from them and was unable to download it. After some back and forth with their CS, they pretty much told me if I can read it with their apps, then there was no problem and, no, they wouldn't be giving me a refund (though I never asked them for one ). I was very ticked off and let them know it too. Anyway, after I read your post I went to check on the book again and, surprisingly, I was able to download it (finally! I bought it on Nov 22 ). Hopefully your case is something that can be easily (and speedily!) resolved.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo Book Error Message.png
Views:	300
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	99399  
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote