View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayaksanga View Post
Are unicode related to fontfamily??
Valid ePubs need to contain utf-8 Unicode files and will of course only work with Unicode compatible fonts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayaksanga View Post
Because when we tried with font family that provided by you it doesnt supported.
Most likely the iPad iBooks app didn't use the embedded font at all, because, AFAIK, iBooks ePubs require an additional com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml file that'll force iBooks to use the embedded font, which I didn't include in my test ePub.
For more information see this article.

As for your other questions, I cannot answer them, because I don't have an iPad and you didn't provide enough technical details.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote