View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #4
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
This doesn't exempt the customer from owing the tax, it merely puts the onus on the customer to voluntarily remit it. I'm curious, has *anyone* on this site ever done so?
I did while living in a state with a use tax.
It's no biggie; Amazon records all your transactions so I simply tallied up all the taxable purchases for the year and added the extra $50 or so to the tax bill. It was still cheaper than buying local and it was a low tax state with good financial management.
Now if it had been California, DC, or NYC I surely would not have payed. Them folks waste more tan enough taxpayer funds.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote