View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:29 AM   #3
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
I live in Oklahoma and I pay them (or at least what the state says I owe). I say that because I think it is a voluntary thing (at least if you put zero on the amount of tax owed I don't think they go after you). I use TurboTax, and TT tells me what Oklahoma has decided is the average tax owed for someone with my income and I pay it ;-)

I'm don't keep track of everything I buy (sometimes it is all I can do to keep my tax info organized and get it in on time!) so this is as good as it gets for me. I would not be opposed to Amazon, etc charging tax. The convenience is the big draw for me and anything big (like TV-size big) I will be buying locally where they will deliver/install for me.

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote