View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
My fingers are no less oilier than previously, and as a result I have not had reason to change my mind about touch-screens.

There's also tactile feedback. When I press a button, I know without concentrating that there's a definite outcome on the screen. With touch-screens, I feel the need to concentrate on the screen to see if the device has responded to my touch. I find that I can get away with being mentally lazier with buttons, if you get what I mean....
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote