View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #9
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I didn't think I would like a touch screen reader. But I got the Sony Reader WiFi and I LOVE it. It is an excellent reader. I love having both page turn buttons and the ability to turn them via the touch screen. I have over 2000 books on it and no problems whatsoever. Wish I could say that about my Kindles.

As for the Kindle Fire, YES it is good to read on! I LOVE it! It is the coolest little thing. The "other stuff" is nice too. But for ereader, YES. and I was so sure I would say NO. I do NOT like reading on my kids' Nook Color. But the Fire is better! It is definitely a great ereader!

Best to have one of each, as the Fire doesn't have a long battery life, and not too good outside.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote