View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I bought the KT because I wanted the extra space so I was willing to put up with the touch screen, I had nothing but problems with it. It wouldn't import collections on successfully on the first one then it died on me. Amazon sent me a replacement, the second one just died on me and Amazon once again sent me a replacement. I sold it to my sister, who doesn't read as often as I do and replaced it with the nontouch. Though I will say I like my Galaxy Tab but I am constantly cleaning the screen because I too do not like the fingerprints.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote