View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I would love to see a multi-touch, e-ink reader that would function similar to the LCD readers out there. Like you said, there's just something a little too finicky about the current generation of touch screen e-ink readers. I did try out my mom's new Sony WiFi Reader and thought that it was quite nice; although, not enough to buy something new.

Does the Fire work well for reading? I'm reluctant to get a tablet since I already have enough distractions in my life. I've play with the Fire on display at my local Target whenever I'm in there, but it just hasn't clicked with me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the user interface bugs me.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote