View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I would recommend that you buy the anti-glare screen protector kit. You get 2 screen covers plus a micro-fiber cloth. I found that the cover makes it much easier to manipulate the screen - my fingers glide much more smoothly on the screen surface with the protector in place. Plus it does cut down on the glare some. And you get the cloth. As others have said, a micro-fiber cloth is the best thing to use, damp or dry.

As far as turning it off for overnight or a few days, if you just press the power button briefly, it goes to sleep (like it does if you leave it untouched for a few minutes). It doesn't mention this in the manual, by the way. This is the best way to use it unless you will not be using it for awhile, IMHO.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote