View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Go to any place that sells computer supplies, or camera gear, or, hell, probably your local hardware store, and buy a microfiber cloth. They're made for that kind of sensitive glass, and the better ones can be washed and resued. You shouldn't need anything beyond that, unless you get something really nasty one it. Then, I believe, the recommended cleaning solution is alcohol. Anything that's safe for a flat computer screen should be OK.

I don't bother powering mine all the way down, because it gets plugged in to charge every night anyway. The brightness setting does make a different, but with WiFi turned off, I don't think there's much drain while it's in sleep mode.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote