View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I've cleaned my screen with a clean, damp, soft rag. My anti-glare screen cover from B&N came with a nice cloth to use. If you don't have a screen protector, you want to be extra careful that any rag you use doesn't have any dirt - that could cause scratches.

I think you've already hit on the batter savers that I'm aware of: wifi off and brightness as low as is comfortable.

I never bother with powering down the NC completely. I suppose if I was on a trip, and needed to eke out every ounce of power, then I might do this, but otherwise w/ wifi off (and even with the setting of "on", the stock 2.1 android turns off when in standby) the power drain of standby mode is quite low.

I
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote