View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I'm back!

In the Edit TOC screen, how can I create a new TOC entry in order to nest (move) into that level 2 all relevant links I want there.

I used the Add function, but it doesn't seem to be able add a blank entry for me so as to create nested levels. How is this supposed to work?

Can this functionality be added?
If you want to nest the level, just drag and drop the chapters (you can select multiple ones) you want to be level 2 on the level 1 entries. You can also drag level 2 to be level 1, just look at the black bar level. But right now it is only 1 html file, 1 entry you can Add.

So are talking about having the same file 2 times in the TOC? I could add a duplicate function.

Last edited by Nigol; 01-22-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote