View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #13
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamalisa View Post
no, no error message. It just won't show my library - i didn't realise it could until i watched one of the demo videos and the demo e-reader had a list of books.

And yes, i've clicked on arrow on the 'reader' button in the top row that says 'show books in the main memory of the device'
I am attaching a new version of the driver that should work for you. Do the following:

Click Preferences
Under Advanced - Click Plugins
Expand Device Interface Plugins
Select the current kobo drive and click disable
Browse to the location that you saved this driver
select the file
click add
restart calibre

Note that this is very new code so let me know if you seen any issues. It should however keep you going until you get the new release next week. BTW, you must not have any epubs. the kobo books cannot currently be managed by the driver (other than listed and deleted that is)... If you had epubs they should have been displayed but the kobo drivers would not be.

Tim
Attached Files
File Type: zip kobo-plugin.zip (7.1 KB, 527 views)

Last edited by timlegge; 09-11-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Clarify note
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote