View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
I intend to reset the Kobo and start from scratch with Calibre.
Seems like a good plan.

Quote:
I was hoping someone would be able to give me a bit of a dummies guide to getting started with Calibre and the Kobo?
I have no experience with Kobo but I think watching the demo and checking out the FAQ or the manual might be a good place to start.

Quote:
I've tried it a couple of times but i get some weird error whenever i try and do something with the kobo attached... may be a DRM thing?
Weird error isn't very descriptive. You'll have to be more specific if you wish help with this weird error. DRM books can be managed by calibre they just can't be converted to another format or viewed in calibre's viewer.

Quote:
If anyone is willing to post here a bit of a dummies initial setup for Calibre and the Kobo, i'd much appreciate it.
Watch the video above and maybe someone who has a Kobo can jump in and let you know what they found unique or odd when they started using calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote