View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #19
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I would agree with khalleron. The discussion was about purchasing ebooks from kobobooks.com and has little if anything to do with Kobo's ereaders which are the subject of this forum. From the forum descriptions, it would appear to belong in the general discussion forum where it fits two out of three parameters -- "General discussions about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Regards,
David
I agree. I have only Kindles, but I buy from Kobobooks and from Google Play.
Last time I had problem with Google Play, I posted it in Kobo forum, though I wasn't sure my post was at the right place, since I was having problems with opening a book bought form Google Play in ADE.
Maybe some other forum thread should be started?
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote