View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #55
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
The town used to have a coal mine. I don't understand how a dangerous, backbreaking job like that would be looked back on fondly. I, too, worked at a factory, put in 12 hour shifts making the white ends for the buttons on blenders. I used to have a paperback in my purse, and once I made rate, I would go to the bathroom and read a few pages. But, having a job sure beats the alternative.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote