View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #61
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm sorry, but Open Office is a closed program. It will not run on a VAX running VMS. So it's no good. It's too closed. Do you have something that will run on a VAX with VMS to make ebooks. If not, I'm afraid, what you have is closed. I hope you know that you've chosen to use a closed program. It cannot run on a VAX with XMS, then well, it's just a closed format.
I debated responding to this since it simply drips of ignorance.

You might want to check out the Wikipedia page.
(Open Office does run on VMS.)

And, unlike the MobiPocket format, the OpenDocument format is an international standard and published for anyone to see.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote