View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
CC and using Mantano

Sorry for what is probably a stupid question.... I just got CC this weekend and know I will really like it once I figure it all out! If I understand correctly, you can have your files sent directly to your reader? In my case, Mantano.

I went to "Book formats and folders" and picked epub. I want them to go to Mantano, but when I just pick that God only knows where they go. After Mantano, there is a choice of cache, metadata and user (also fonts and notes-premium but I am assuming those wouldn't be it!) and then more choices after that. I have tried a couple but the files are not going to the right place and I decided I should ask the experts. Thanks for your help!

mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote