View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
No issues whatsoever with colors blotches, specks or scratches. My screen is white. Not white white but fluorescent white. Until you've seen how a frontlit eReader works it's hard to describe. It's nothing like a LCD or book light.

I have only one complaint. I wish the text was darker but all Kindles suffer from contrast issues. I own a K4S that is worse, a K3 and K4 that is great and the PW I own falls in between the two but once you turn on the light it's not really a issue. It's so easy to add custom fonts (I have 10 installed) that you can fixed that problem easily by adding a darker font.

The Paperwhite is hands down the best eReader I've own. I currently have 5.

I should mention the higher resolution is just breathtaking on the PW compare to the K3 or K4.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote