View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
It depends on availability. On my Galaxy Tab: If the magazine/newspaper is available as PDF, then I use either Adobe Reader (they've improved the Android app quite a lot in recent months) or RepliGo Reader (which does a wonderjob reflowing text without losing all the formatting).

Otherwise you are often stuck with the app that is offered by your magazine. For example I would love to read the Economist on my device, but I found the official Android app to be terrible, with slow scrolling and random crashes.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote