View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I've seen no evidence of damage after a month or so of heavy use. I've been leaving my reader in the light-case whether I need it or not. But maybe they don't all lie as flat. I notice that mine is extra blurry on the left (a visible gap looking down from the edge) unless I am careful to bend the cover back a full 180 degrees or more.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote