View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #575
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
ISo next year i think I should track the number of pages read because right now I feel slightly ridiculous with my 36 books among you guys.....
Don't go comparing yourself to others. Some of us have more time to read or listen to books.
Quote:
Do you know whether there is a nice goodreads tracker to use on other pages ? Looked for it but can't seem to find one...
If you make sure that you have a 'read date' for each book in Goodreads, click on stats (upper right). It will divvy up your books by year read, sorted by rating. You will see covers of all the books you read in each year, a pie chart of the top 10 shelves sorted by your shelf choices, total pages read (each year) and a publication date diagram. It's an interesting section, especially to see what you've been doing over a few years.

Test spoiler
Spoiler:

this is a test spoiler
- line one
- line two
- line three

Last edited by Tarana; 12-19-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote