View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Yeah, those Sony's are kind of hard to beat for style and functionality, but don't really compete on price. I loved my 600 until I replaced it with the T1. I saw the T1 on clearance at Target just before the T2 came out (for $40) and was sorely tempted to buy a second one. My friend was showing me some of the new functionality on his PaperWhite and they were things I've been able to do for years on the Sony (other than the light).
The font rendering engine Sony uses just blows away the one that B&N uses. I'd have to increase the weight even more then I do for the Sony. What I find acceptable for my 650 I find too light on the nook.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote