View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #21
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
goodreads has recommendations? LOL. I use adblock plus so don't see any adds on my main feed page.
At the top of all the pages in GR I remember, there's a link at the top that says "Recommendations". It's not an add, it's a whole page of recommendations based on what you've read, rated, and what's in your TBR pile listed by Genre. You're supposed to be able to tweak it by marking stuff you're not interested in, like Amazons.

I've not been a fan of their recommendations, though. Lots of misses. Way too many. I get better suggestions from browsing the Listopia pages.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote