View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #88
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Mine from aliexpress says this:
Wed, 28.11.2012 20:16 h
China
The shipment has arrived at the parcel center of origin
Fri, 30.11.2012 15:13 h
China
The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

I'd guess yours is still sitting in customs, but that's really just a guess. Shipping times from China to anywhere else seem to be all over the place. Same applies even to shipping stuff from the US to Germany. I've placed several orders with threadless.com and while the last one took merely 8 days, I've had others take at least 4 weeks. So with cheap international shipping: be prepared to wait
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote