View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #9
Corkobo
Zealot
Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook Touch
Mrs_Often,

Thank you for your attachment, I'll certainly use that.
Due to an unexplained bout of blindness I never even noticed the "Filter Style Information" tab.
I guess I saw "CSS" and my brain filtered out any image from the immediate area (I'm allergic to CSS).
I was planning later to look into taking out all the constraints from my EPUBs and now I know how. Thank you.

As for the EPUB being at fault, I agree with that.
But still the point is that it should not crash.
If fonts or line spacing or margins are locked then I perfectly agree that the device should not be expected to alter them but nor should the device crash.

I now carry a paperclip with me...
Corkobo is offline   Reply With Quote