View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Tips to switch from Kobo Touch to Sony PRST1

I will be getting the PRST1. I already have the Kobo Touch, and use Calibre to organize and de-DRM my purchases and to convert Kindle books from mobi to epub. So at least all my library is already organized and formatted epubs.

I was wondering if anybody has any tips and tricks other than what's already posted in the stickied 'setup' thread. Will it be as simple as adding the T1 to my Calibre devices and syncing?

Another thing is that I manage my Mom's Kobo on my computer for her. As a result I have 2 separate Calibre libraries and so I need to keep Kobo devices as part of my setup. Will that complicate anything?

I just want the setup to go as smoothly and simply as possible and figured it best to ask the experienced users here for that.

I thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote