View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I have both a nook and a Sony 650. The new firmware for the nook did bring many improvements to the nook, but I still prefer the Sony. Even though the screens are the same size, since the Sony doesn't have the LCD screen it's quite a bit smaller and lighter than the nook. It also has much better PDF support and better battery life.

I do like my nook and still use it on occasion, but the Sony is definitely my first choice as reader.

Good luck with your decision!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote