View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #16
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ahmed] View Post
Blegh, finding a nice TTF is harder than I thought. Theoretically I'd have a nice TTF Garamond, but it's either too small and thin (bad contrast then) or too big for my taste.

What fonts do you guys use?

Garamond and E-Ink don't seem to play nice. ArnoPro has a similar (tall serif) look, and it displays well on my Opus, so I'm curious how it would look on a Kindle 3's Pearl screen.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote