View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
I know that two titles releasing today from Random House showed up on Sony's store somewhere between 10 PM and midnight EDT last night. (Which makes me think it's probably supposed to be midnight *EST*, but they forgot to take daylight savings into account.)

Fictionwise preorders used to unlock somewhere between 1 AM ET and 8 AM ET, but they haven't been doing those for a while. (Still don't see today's RH titles I want... hopefully they'll be up by the end of the week, 'cause I'd like to use some of my Micropay that's burning a hole in my account. If not, I'll go elsewhere.)
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote