View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #133
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Here's two quick ones, the first is a huge fic (nearly 900,000 words) the second's a fair bit smaller...

2697521 this one misses chapter 5 to 8 iirc and then 11 onwards minus the odd chapter which it does pull down.

4605681 this one is only missing a few chapters 7, 8 & 9 but pulls down the last chapter.

The weird thing is it's not happening on all fics, as far as I can see it's random but as I tend to only read HP or PERN from FF I might have missed a pattern if there is one.

Last edited by Mnementh; 07-07-2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: typo
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote