View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 05:21 AM   #44
5mentarios
5mentarios began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpiano View Post
hello to all. I tried to install obuntu on my M92 black pearl. I followed the instructions of Seaniko7. I tried the flash file uImage-initramfs both with bettyboox that creating a file .oar, I formatted my SD card into two partitions (fat 32 of 500 Mb and ext3 5Gb) and I also tried to unlock my M92 with l 'utility of seaniko7. at the time of the restart my boox waits looking for the update and this continues with no result. anyone have any idea how to do? I was thinking of deleting the partition ext3 leaving only the first partition fat32, and unpack the tar.bz2 file in the space of sd "unallocated", because when I was another update i pasted update files on the sd without creating any partitions. may be the right way? sorry for automatic translation...
Hello. The second partition on the SDcard should be "ext3". I initially had no success installing "Obuntu". The problem in my case was that "flas.oar" and "uImage-initramfs" had them in any folder. Then I put those files in a folder called "update" and after running "flash.oar" installed correctly "Obuntu".

* Hope you helps.

* One question: is there any way to calibrate the stylus on "Obuntu"?. Thank you.

(Sorry too for the automatic translation)...
5mentarios is offline   Reply With Quote