View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #35
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Hi Mrs. Often. I looked at the board for the first time in months today.

I am still actively participating n the beta group, reading a whole lot on my Glo, and still feeling very invested in Kobo as a device and platform. I left off posting on the Kobo board because the joy I felt in helping folks, explaining things, and being part of a community no longer was enough to make up for the negativity and personal attacks. Life's too short.
Thank you taming. You just completely proved the point of this thread!

I had a feeling you were still active but ran away from negativity
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote