View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
You don't need to use the Sony software, just Calibre. You can load DRM'd books onto an ADE authorized device using Calibre itself. You just can't convert to a different format. You can change the acsm association back to ADE by right clicking a file in that format and choosing to associate with ADE for all files (on Windows anyway). Your books can be added to Calibre from the "My Digital editions"folder in my documents if you opened/downloaded them in ADE originally. If not you add them from the Sony book folder (don't remember which one it is but is also in My Documents). As long as your device is authorized for the same ADE user, you should be able to open them.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote