View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #33
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Did I miss something? What time limited links?
You have a limited time, starting from purchase, to download from the website the zip files containing your DRM-free ePub/Mobi books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm not sure I like the time-limited links. I've downloaded them all, but I don't know if I'll get them onto my reader(s) before the time limit is up.
I should note that the time limit only applies to downloading the files, and not to actually using them.

I personally download a 2nd copy of each using a different browser after a few hours have passed, just in case of something going wrong with the transmission resulting in file corruption, but I'm sure that PPPress would send a usable copy if that happened and one contacted them, considering the president of the company himself answered sufue's email.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote