View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
ssophon
Enthusiast
ssophon began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
1. You can read any PDF/EPUB with Thai on any Firmware. Problem occurs only when doing reflow.
2. LBook uses Coolreader and it has dictionary look-up support.
3. Mobipocket has DRM Mobi Dictionary (non-thai) but you need older firmware. Other Dictionary PDF can be illegally downloaded from internet.

Yannakorn Firmware is modified from Beta Jinke (Thai support) and Lbook with CR3 that support both thai function and Stardict(NECTEC version) dictionary. It is still in beta version.
Thanks for an info.

By the way, does LBook require an additional Dictionay file or it already build-in?

Could you explain a little bit how it work? Like, if we have some word that I don't understand how can I point to that word and lookup for the meaning. Because in Sony PRS-600 I just tab on that word and then the dictionary will show up but since EZReader does not have a touch screen how do I search the meaning of the word in the dictionary?

Is it possible to lookup the word while I am reading another ebook or do I have to close and go to the dictionary? The reason that I asked is because I had one ebook dictiaonary but it is huge (13M), every time I try to open it my EZ reader almost stop working (Extremely slow).

For the Yannakorn firmware, what if after I install this firmware and I want to go back to the original firmware, can I do that? Thanks in advance.
ssophon is offline   Reply With Quote