View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Any plans to add MTP to calibre?

Well as calibre is taking over the ereader world one reader at a time I pose the question will calibre support Media Transfer Protocol (MTP).

Many devices like the PRS-505 support MTP, I even noticed that the newest version of the SONY libary supported MTP and even would allow me to copy books on my phone. However since my phone does not support ePUB or LRF....

Anyow I'm imagining that as more ereaders come to pass more and more will support MTP. If calibre supported MTP it would reduce the amount of drivers support required and allow many of the newer devices to work with calibre out of the box.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote