View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #20069
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
Just finished Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes, based on a reco by Section8 and what a fascinating read. Very hard to put down
I'd like to read that. I saw the movie 'Charlie' which was based on it many years ago and it stuck with me. But I'm also trying to economize these days as befits my still fairly new retiree status, so I think on July 1, when I become eligible for another Amazon Prime loan, I'll check to see if that one's available. If not, I'll jut buy it outright. I think it's only about $6.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote