Thread: HTMLZ
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 06:50 PM   #17
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'm not sure of the workflow you have in mind here. Also, I'm not familiar with NP++ (although, I've recommended it based on comments from others). (The office bought UE for me.)

UE has a spell checker and regex searching. In the spell checker, you'd normally fix or ignore each problem until the file is done, so I wouldn't normally exit the spell checker until the end. If I did exit, the spell check would start fresh, but I would have previously fixed the problems, or marked them as "ignore" or "add to custom dictionary," so they won't be found again.

The regex search will let you move to each match (F3) individually, or it will give you a popup window of the location and text of all matches found, and you'd click on a match in the popup to directly jump there (or switch to S&R and fix it that way).
I haven't used Spellcheck with N++ in the last few weeks, but from what I remember: you can tell it to ignore a special word, but if you leave spellcheck and start it again later, it forgot this "ignore" command, you have to do it again.
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote