View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
*DISREGARD* I fixed the issue using a file found on XDA.

Here is a link to the post in case anyone has a similar issue:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...94&postcount=7

Basically you put this file on your SDCard and then when you boot into recovery mode you choose to load zip from sdcard, pick this file and let it do it's thing. When finished reboot the NC and it will come up with an error on the first boot(mine did), just reboot again and all should be well again but you will need to reinstall clockwork mod again I think(not sure). :-)

Hi All,

I followed the first post and all went well. Install rom manager, clockwork recovery and performed the nandroid backup. Everything went smoothly and completed according to the tutorial but after completing the nandroid and rebooting as described I keep getting punted back to the clockwork recovery screen. Is there something I missed?

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited by ould; 02-17-2011 at 02:40 PM.
ould is offline   Reply With Quote