View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #35
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
There is a cosmetics manufacturer in the US that has incredible customer service - Art of Beauty. Their main lines are ZOYA nail polish and QTICA nail and skin care. I've been a customer for a few years and I have never seen a company give such great coupon deals and outright free stuff to its customers. (Plus, if you like April Fool's gags, you'd love theirs from this year. "Grassy Nail: Grow it, then mow it!" The chia french tips were my fave...) If you should happen to have a problem with a product (like a bottle I received with a cracked rim), they take care of it STAT and with no trouble. I got on the live CS chat they have on their site, texted a cell phone pic of the bottle, and they sent a new one out to me right away.

Another great site for customer service is Zulily.com - a daily sales site. On one occasion I didn't get the free shipping I was supposed to receive (for the second order within a certain time period) and after emailing them I got the free shipping plus a $10 credit. Another time I received the wrong item and, because they couldn't get the size I needed, they gave me my money back, plus a credit, plus they told me to keep the item I received (which I was happy to do, and give to my niece as a gift). Recently they were unable to get an item I had ordered, and they gave me my money back and a credit. I'm making it sound like they screw up all the time, but I have ordered from them a lot over the last year.

If anyone is interested in either of these companies, let me know and I'd be happy to send you a link that would give us both a coupon or credit.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote