View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #21
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
As I'm basing my characters off ^(some) Dungeons&Dragons classes, they might actually get to use some (A)D&D-like potions and stuff. Maybe I should have SpeedFreak Oaths for my horses, or a "Temporarily Become a Purple Pegasus" potion to mix into the water Pity if that potion runs out when you're 500 feet up in th air...

Nah; if all else fails, I could always use a Deus Ex Machina and suddenly have a horse sprout a Turbo Boost function if it's too slow to be on time for a needed invent

No, mustn't do that. I hate Deus Ex Machina. It's a cheap bail-out. But I like this one:

Quote:
In the Lord of the Rings parody, Bored of the Rings, the characters Frito and Spam are rescued by an aircraft from "Deus Ex Machina Airlines."
I LOL-ed

Last edited by Katsunami; 04-16-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote