View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #23
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't think we should be too eager to bash paper books. First those will never go totally out of fashion (or at least I hope they won't) for they are a huge part of the human experience, they have been around for centuries and I have read a lot of them before the advent of electronic books.
I don't think we should just forget about those like we did vinyl discs after the advent of CD's DVD's Blurays ...
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote