View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #165
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I would guess that this is intended to cover the situation where, say, a husband and wife each have a Kindle, both registered to the same account (I know several couples who do this). In that case, they may well be reading the same book on each of the Kindles.
Sorry...either I can share the content by letting someone else use a Kindle registered to my account or I can't. The example you describe of a husband and wife sharing the account and content that is tied to that account is no different from my example of having an extra Kindle to loan to my mother or anyone else that I choose.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote